Whoops

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whoops

Upgraded to 3.0.5 this morning and all seems to have gone well......except, I logged out to check something before I turned my board back on. How do I get back in to turn the board back on?

Nevermind, I just reran upgrade.php and it let me log back in to the admin cp
    Last edited by padmaster; Sat 15th Jan '05, 4:08am.

Comment

if this happens again, just go to www.myseerver.com/admincp/index.php you will get the login prompt.
      Want to take your board beyond the standard vBulletin features?
      Visit the official Member to Member support site for vBulletin Modifications: www.vbulletin.org

Comment

Thanks, I'll have to make a note of that. Would be real handy if they'd just put a note in the installation instructions. I imagine this is fairly common.

Comment

Originally posted by padmaster

Thanks, I'll have to make a note of that. Would be real handy if they'd just put a note in the installation instructions. I imagine this is fairly common.

It doesn't belong in the installation instructions because it has nothing to do with installation.

If you turn the board off at any point, it simply restricts standard logins - not AdminCP logins. And an AdminCP login will always give you access to the function of turning the board on or off.

That information is located in the standard documentation, which is where it belongs.
          echo $ocean_signature;

;)

Comment

Working...
          X