User Online Button on Legacy / Reg Postbit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• User Online Button on Legacy / Reg Postbit

I asked this awhile back, but I dont think i was clear so ill ask again.

You know the button you click that says if a user is online or not? Well, it only works for postbit regular, and if you click it while using postbit legacy, it doesnt drop down and say all the fun stuff like user profile, etc.

How can i get this to work for postbit legacy?

The "online" image isn't located next to the username in the postbit_legacy template like it is in the postbit template, so clicking it doesn't activate the menu.

To add the "online" image to the right of the username, you need to edit the postbit_legacy template. Find this code and add the red code:

Code:
    			<div id="postmenu_$post[postid]">
    				<if condition="$show['profile']">
    				<a class="bigusername" href="member.php?$session[sessionurl]u=$post[userid]">$post[musername]</a>
    				[color=red]$post[onlinestatus][/color]
    				<script type="text/javascript"> vbmenu_register("postmenu_$post[postid]", true); </script>
    				<else />
    				$post[musername]
    				</if>
    			</div>

Comment

sweet thanks! I have one more question. You know that dtml box? If i want to add another one with my own content in it into postbit, how would i do that?

Comment

See this thread.

Comment

ah sweet, thanks

http://www.haloimpulse.com/forums2/showthread.php?t=3

Click teh h2 stats button and it makes a popup come up and it says your stats ^_^. It works with a custom profile field too.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
          Working...
          X