• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Database Error

I am receiving this message here.

Invalid SQL:
    SELECT

thread.threadid, thread.title, thread.replycount, postusername, postuserid, thread.dateline AS postdateline, IF(views <= thread.replycount, thread.replycount+1, views) AS views, thread.lastposter, thread.lastpost, pollid
    , thread.iconid AS threadiconid, iconpath AS threadiconpath
    ,thread.forumid, forum.title AS forumtitle
    , post.pagetext AS preview

FROM thread as thread
    LEFT JOIN icon USING (iconid)
    LEFT JOIN forum AS forum ON (thread.forumid = forum.forumid)
    LEFT JOIN post AS post ON (post.postid = thread.firstpostid)
    LEFT JOIN deletionlog AS deletionlog ON (thread.threadid = deletionlog.primaryid AND type = 'thread')

WHERE open <> '10' AND thread.visible = 1 AND thread.forumid NOT IN(44,24,30,,89,90,24,30,44,27) AND deletionlog.primaryid IS NULL
    ORDER BY lastpost DESC
    LIMIT 10

mysql error: You have an error in your SQL syntax. Check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '89,90,24,30,44,27) AND deletionlog.primaryid IS NULL
    ORDER

mysql error number: 1064
    Any idea on what this could be?

Since you left of the script info, the first thing I recommend is that you reupload all the original vB non-image files (except install.php). Make sure you upload these in ASCII format and overwrite the ones on the server.
    Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
    Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

Here's the script: Script: Removed so I stop getting emails...
      Last edited by javageek; Mon 10 Jan '05, 3:08am.

Comment

Those are not vBulletin files. But from custom code. Sorry. We do not provide support for custom code.

Comment

I guess it is in vBadvanced , I'll go over there and ask.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
          Working...
          X