There seems to be a prblem with my database

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• There seems to be a prblem with my database

I was working on upgrading from VB3 to VB 3.5 . I am sure I have uploaded all of the files and everything just as always. When I type in the url to start the upgrade in my browser I am asked to log into the admin cpanel. When I type in my password to enter this is the message that I get. I thought perhaps someone could tell me if I have done something wrong. I have MySQL 4.o.22 and PHP 4.1
    here is error message ;
    There seems to have been a slight problem with the The Mule Skinner Forum database.</b><br />
    Please try again by pressing the <a href="javascript:window.location=window.location;">refresh</a> button in your browser.</p><p class="error">An E-Mail has been dispatched to our <a href="
    Staff</a>, who you can also contact if the problem persists.</p><p class="error">We apologise for any inconvenience.</p><form><textarea class="error" rows="15" cols="100" wrap="off">Database error in vBulletin 3.0.0:
    Invalid SQL: INSERT INTO cpsession (userid, hash, dateline) VALUES (1, 'e66cc5a6d401ae407ef43176ebfadf06', 1105320550)
    mysql error: Table 'mulesor_forum.cpsession' doesn't exist

mysql error number: 1146

Thanks for your help.

Jaye

You went to

mysite.com/forums/install/upgrade.php ? That asks for your customer number not admincp details.

Comment

well, yes it should. But it seems that what I get is the screen to log ont the forum admin CP.

I just thought, my firewall was up very high when I uploaded the files, maybe that caused a problem. I will try again and see what happens

Jaye

Comment

Hi

I am getting the same error - I am just considering jumping off a bridge

I am now REALLY scared

Database error in vBulletin 3.0.0:

Invalid SQL: INSERT INTO cpsession (userid, hash, dateline) VALUES (3, '6606f461cd4ddaa78c4d71616b150bc6', 1105977152)
        mysql error: Table 'rchatcom_racechat.cpsession' doesn't exist

mysql error number: 1146

Date: Monday 17th of January 2005 10:52:32 AM
        Script: http://www.rcracechat.com/vb/login.php
        Referer:
        Username: Rob Fitzgerald
        IP Address: 81.98.80.60

Comment

Rob please start your own thread with all the revelant details

Comment

Hi Zachery

Ok thanks, just started my own thread.
            I am trying not to get to panicked but failing

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
            Working...
            X