No announcement yet.

upgrade 3.0.3 to 3.0.5 problems

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yes, we are attempting this now. hopefully they will be able to resolve this issue. it's not my server, but one of our clients we are working on.

Mickalo
    Thunder Rain Internet Publishing
    Providing Personal/Business
    Internet Solutions that work!

Comment

Originally posted by Zachery
      Make a new file called phpinfo.php and put the following text into it, then upload the file to your webserver and provide us with a link to it

PHP Code:
      <?php phpinfo(); ?>
      I just ran this from the command line to see if any errors come up:
      Code:
      -bash-2.05b$ php -f public_html/community/vbbs/upload/index.php 
      PHP Warning:  main(./global.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory 
      in /usr/home/cheryll/public_html/community/vbbs/upload/index.php on line 56
      PHP Fatal error:  main(): Failed opening required './global.php' 
      (include_path='.:/usr/local/share/smarty:/usr/local/lib/php:/usr/local/share/pear:
      /usr/local/lib/php/pear:/usr/local/share/adodb') 
      in /usr/home/cheryll/public_html/community/vbbs/upload/index.php on line 56
      the ./global.php is there .... is there something else I am missing here??
      Mickalo
      Thunder Rain Internet Publishing
      Providing Personal/Business
      Internet Solutions that work!

Comment

As per the support ticket, your host recompiled PHP and removed XML support. That is the problem.
        Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
        Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...
        X