Popup stuff in postbit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Popup stuff in postbit

Ok, you know the dhtml links in the navbar, how it makes something pop out? Well i wanna have that in my postbit, and it will expand to show a flash file. How would i do this?

It is already in the postbit, click on the link profile and that will then drop down too. You can add your custom code there.

Comment

are you talking about the little thing? Because for me, its not working correctly...

Im using postbit legacy, if that matters

http://www.haloimpulse.com/forums2/s....php?p=5#post5

Comment

well, it works for postbit, but not postbit legacy. How can i get it to work for posbit legacy?

Comment

any ideas?

Comment

:-/

Comment

Why don't you post exactly what you've changed?
              Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
              Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

uh. I installed arcade, thats it. But like, i install a fresh version of vbulletin, and i put it on postbit legacy and the little light that says the user is on / offline still doesnt work. IT works for postbit regular though

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                Working...
                X