Couldn't find phrase

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Couldn't find phrase

I just upgraded from 3.0.3 to 3.0.5. The board is operating just fine, but I ran into a problem in the AdminCP.

When I go in and edit a users information, the redirect page (where you'd usually see "Saved Settings Successfully") now reads:

vBulletin Message

Could not find phrase 'saved_user_x_successfully'.

If you are not automatically redirected, please click here.

Processing Complete - Proceed
    The changes to the users information are saved, but anytime I see "Could not find" I get worried. Is this a problem? Symptomatic of a larger one? Should I just ignore it? Thanks.

Of minor importance, I've also noticed that anytime I go into the AdminCP, the User section of the sidebar is automatically expanded.

Martin

Search for the phrase and make sure that it is an admincp stop message. If not either change the group or add it.

The text for the phrase should be (from memory so apologies if this is wrong)

Saved user {1} sucessfully.

In your vbulletin options > admincp options there is an option for collapse or expand the options by default. Change this to collapse. That should then do the trick.
    Kerry-Anne :)

Twitter Blog

www.peterska2.com www.worldnewszone.com www.popularusenetgroups.com www.superclickers.co.uk www.forumsforchrist.com www.browsergameplanet.com

Comment

Try this. Reupload the original vbulletin-language.xml file from the zip file to your install directory. Make sure you upload this in ASCII and overwrite the one on the server. Then import this file in the 'Upload' section in Languages & Phrases.
      Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
      Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...
      X