• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mp3dreaming
    replied
    Originally posted by Floris
    No, there is no option to only show them html marked up on online.php
    Allright... thanx. Excellent service you guys provide trough here...

Leave a comment:

• Floris
    replied
    No, there is no option to only show them html marked up on online.php

Leave a comment:

• mp3dreaming
    replied
    Originally posted by Floris
    You can setup html markup through the usergroup manager.

This will then apply to the $musername .. those instances where you don't want it to markup the username edit those templates and remove the m from the variable.
    So basically when I want the usernames to have the colors but not in the postbit_legacy then all I have to do is put $username instead of $musername?
    That's excellent.

Is there a way to just enable the colors for the members on the Who's online box on the forum homepage? So it's only there and that it's not applied to anything else but there?

Leave a comment:

• Floris
    replied
    You can setup html markup through the usergroup manager.

This will then apply to the $musername .. those instances where you don't want it to markup the username edit those templates and remove the m from the variable.

Leave a comment:

• mp3dreaming
    started a topic color problem with board/User title

color problem with board/User title

Is there a way to color code title and user in who's on line but not in the board it's self? Like in who's on line I want Admins red, super blue and there user title that color but when in a forum I'd like it to stay using the board colors. I hope Im explaining correctly. Thanks
widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X