Printing Problems

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Printing Problems

We're running 3.0.3 (will be upgrading to 3.0.5 shortly!) and are experiencing a problem when doing the printable version of a thread. Here's a link so you can see what I mean:

http://www.zaadz.com/community/printthread.php?t=340

The error is as follows:

Code:
    [b]Warning[/b]: Division by zero in [b]D:\aurelius\sites\zaadz\community\printthread.php(164) : eval()'d code[/b] on line [b]81[/b]

[b]Warning[/b]: Division by zero in [b]D:\aurelius\sites\zaadz\community\printthread.php(164) : eval()'d code[/b] on line [b]81[/b]

[b]Warning[/b]: Division by zero in [b]D:\aurelius\sites\zaadz\community\printthread.php(164) : eval()'d code[/b] on line [b]85[/b]
    We haven't done any modifications to our vBulletin install that I am aware of. I realize that this isn't a whole lot of information to go on so if something else is needed to help with this, please let me know.

Thanks!

Do you have any hacks installed? If not, then upgrading to 3.0.5 should fix that, if you do have hacks installed you may need to revert printthread.php back to its original form (copy the original over the one on your server)

EDIT: oops, didn't see the bottom part of your message. Try overwriting printthread.php with one from the install zip and see if that works. If not, post here what it says at that line in printthread.php and we'll help you out

MGM out

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
    Working...
    X