[img] tag, image sizes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [img] tag, image sizes

Is there a way to limit the displayed size of an image which is linked using the [img] tag?

I'm new to vBulletin, and I seem to remember not only seeing that option, but actually setting the maximum width to 640 pixels. Unfortunately, there is more than one administrator to the boards, so sometimes settings change and I've got to go and change them back. But this time, I can't find this.

Could it be that it was only available in the php3 version, or something (I switched from that after only a short time, to php)?

there's a few hacks for it (to resize the image in [img] tag) but most of them slow down the board...

try vbulletin.org

Comment

This requires modifying the code. You can try asking for help with this over at vbulletin.org.
      Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
      Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

No, and not only in the php3 version, it has never been an option, it is an option for thumbnails whch are attached to the board, not the img tag

Comment

Alrighty then.

It would seem that I've lost my mind. (No surprise there.)

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
          Working...
          X