• Show
Clear All

• Ugur Cetin
    replied
    haha, this is quick solving

Leave a comment:

• Herc
    replied
    Somewhere in your browser options(not sure where with Firefox) but in IE, you just go up to your tool bar and go to internet options/advanced and scroll through the settings and uncheck, "underline links"...Check your settings in Firefox Jeskel, it's gotta be in there somewhere....

Leave a comment:

• jeskel
    replied
    Originally posted by Herc
    Also, make sure your browser is set to not underline links....
    darn... it might be the problem... The links only were only displayed in my browser, not at my job.

2 questions then: how do I modify my browser settings? And will all links no longer be underlined on every website?

I am using firefox.

Leave a comment:

• RoboGoat
    replied

Originally posted by netcommander
    how can delete category's underline at main page
    If you'll look at the above link, you'll see that the different sub-forums have no underlines...editing the Text Decoration stylesheets should apply to all links within a given style...

Leave a comment:

• Umut Ceylan
    replied
    yaa thankss good idea ???
    are you try

Leave a comment:

• Herc
    replied
    Also, make sure your browser is set to not underline links....

Leave a comment:

• Umut Ceylan
    replied
    how can delete category's underline at main page

Leave a comment:

• RoboGoat
    replied

You must type the word "none" (sans quotes) in the Text Decoration boxes, then click "Save CSS"...

For example: I wanted no underlines for Normal and Visited links, but I wanted to see the underline for Hover...so, my Body Text Decoration boxes are "none, none, underline"...

http://www.sgtgeek.com/forum/index.php - select "Robo Style"...

Leave a comment:

• jeskel
    replied
    It's set to none for the body and page background class but it still appears.

Leave a comment:

• Floris
    replied
    Admin Control Panel > Styles & Templates > Style Manager > click on the drop down, select 'Main CSS' and find the class you want to modify, set 'none' as text decoration value for either active, hover or visited link.

Leave a comment:

• jeskel
    started a topic how do I remove underline from links?

how do I remove underline from links?

Hi,

I am trying to remove the underline decoration of the links. It seems that no matter what I try, they keep on being underlined...

thanks in advance for any help
widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X