Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

For the PM Track Messages screen, how can I make Titles clickable?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For the PM Track Messages screen, how can I make Titles clickable?

In vB 3.0.4, when you're in your UserCP/Private Messages/Track Messages screen - it's a limitation of useability that you can't directly access any of the PM's listed there.

Is it possible to make all of the PM Titles clickable URL Links so that they bring you to the PM in question?

echo $ocean_signature;

;)

I think that would actually be nice. But if done, it should only link to PM's still IN the folder. Not to one already deleted.

Comment

Originally posted by Floris

I think that would actually be nice. But if done, it should only link to PM's still IN the folder. Not to one already deleted.

That sounds good. The question is, how do I do it?
      echo $ocean_signature;

;)

Comment

I think he means they might consider it for a future version release. Until then, I think it requires custom code to do it. So you might want to check over at vbulletin.org and see if they can help you out.

Now that I think of it, depending on how it was coded, you might be able to edit the templates and get it to work.... but doubtful...

MGM out

Comment

Originally posted by MetalGearMaster

Now that I think of it, depending on how it was coded, you might be able to edit the templates and get it to work.... but doubtful...

I'm not too sure about that. I don't see why it couldn't be done completely within the Template system, now that I think about it...
          echo $ocean_signature;

;)

Comment

Well, I haven't heard one way or the other from the Staff - as to whether this has to be done via file modification, or if it can be accomplished within the Template system.

Any Staff able and willing to help with this?
            echo $ocean_signature;

;)

Comment

Originally posted by Ocean
              Well, I haven't heard one way or the other from the Staff - as to whether this has to be done via file modification, or if it can be accomplished within the Template system.

Any Staff able and willing to help with this?
              see the problem with using templates is that the url has to point to the id of PM, such as this: http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/priva...owpm&pmid=1111

I'm not sure if there is a way to actually bring up the pmid into the template, kind like how we bring up a name like this $forum[name] (that doesnt exist i dont think, I'm just using it as an example)

MGM out

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
              Working...
              X