3.0.3 -> 3.0.4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3.0.3 -> 3.0.4

where can I find a list of changed files so i can manually upgrade ?
    Reality Check!

read the announcement right?
    Reality Check!

Comment

I have manually updated all the changed files... is there a db update I must run? My admincp still shows version 3.0.3
      Reality Check!

Comment

anyone? I'd like to put my forum back online if I could
        Reality Check!

Comment

Originally posted by BootsSiR
          anyone? I'd like to put my forum back online if I could
          anyone alive out here?
          Reality Check!

Comment

There's a step in the upgrade instructions about running http://www.domin.com/forum/install/upgrade.php

I did this after uploading all of the files from the upload folder. I have absolutely no idea if this will work after manually updating the changed files like you did.

Comment

I need to know if it will work without ruining all the files I manually updated.
              Reality Check!

Comment

We can't say forcertain but if you are not getting any errors you will probaly be ok, run the upgrade file and you should be finished.

Comment

I'm good to go now. Thanks. First upgrade is always interesting. I'm ready for all the future ones now
                  Reality Check!

Comment

So basically we just upload the changed files? Or do I have to upload everything? If I only upload the changed files, do I gotta run like upgrade.php or anything?

Comment

The only supported method is to upload all the new files and run the upgrade script.
                      Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
                      Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

new files = changed files?

Or new files = all files.

I know with PHPbb you can upload only the changed files, so if you have hacks, it's easier to change only the changed files. Can this be done with vb?

Thanks!

Comment

All files.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                          Working...
                          X