Clear All

• Jake Bunce
    replied
    That screenshot link isn't working.

Leave a comment:

• IHL
    started a topic Problem creating new forum

Problem creating new forum

Ok, I figured it out... the terminology confused me... I had to make it a category..... nevermind

I installed vBulletin 3.0.3 a week or so ago and imported my forums from phpbb2. That all seemed to go fine.

Today I tried to add a new forum. I would like the new forum to be the last in the display list. I currently have four forum, and they are number 10, 20, 30, and 40 in the display order in forum manager. I created the new forum and gave it a number of 50 for the display order. When I do, it does not show up as a new seperate forum. It will show up as a child of another forum although appears to be listed correctly in the forum manager. If I give the new forum a number of less than 10, it will show as a seperate forum but doesn't display the heading properly, as the following screen shot below shows

Screen Shot

If you look at the screen shot, the "Main Page" should be the forum title and should display as "General" does below it. Am I setting something up incorrectly here or does this have something to do with importing the forums from phpbb2?

Has anyone ever heard of this or a fix for it.

Thanks in advance.
    Last edited by IHL; Sat 1 Jan '05, 7:23pm.