Attachment download problem - cannot modify header

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Attachment download problem - cannot modify header

I just transferred to a new host, and have been stamping out little bugs, but can't nail this one.

This is when I attempt to download an attachment. There is no white space between <?php
    and
    ?>
    in the attachment.php file.

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/redguid/public_html/forums/attachment.php:227) in /home/redguid/public_html/forums/attachment.php on line 171

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/redguid/public_html/forums/attachment.php:227) in /home/redguid/public_html/forums/attachment.php on line 172

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/redguid/public_html/forums/attachment.php:227) in /home/redguid/public_html/forums/attachment.php on line 173

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/redguid/public_html/forums/attachment.php:227) in /home/redguid/public_html/forums/attachment.php on line 176

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/redguid/public_html/forums/attachment.php:227) in /home/redguid/public_html/forums/attachment.php on line 177

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/redguid/public_html/forums/attachment.php:227) in /home/redguid/public_html/forums/attachment.php on line 185

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/redguid/public_html/forums/attachment.php:227) in /home/redguid/public_html/forums/attachment.php on line 192

the rest of the error is followed by gobbledygook like this,-›Ñw~8r(˜8lŽC€I», which I assume is the file displayed in text.

Edit:
    Just to clarify, I had no problems before switching to a new server.
    Last edited by sub_ubi; Sat 1 Jan '05, 6:31pm.

Reupload the original attachment.php file from the vB zip file. Make sure you upload in ASCII and overwrite the one on the server.
    Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
    Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

You're so smart. Thanks!

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...
      X