Calendar issue / question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Calendar issue / question

Today is January 1, 2005. My calendar show it as such, but is displaying December 2004 instead (on the "month before and month after" display at the bottom, it's highlighting January 1 2005, though). My drop-down for both selecting a year to jump to and for adding events shows "2003" and "2004" in the list, but no 2005, so I can't add new events.

My calendar.php file is unmodified. I'm running 3.0.0.

Any suggestions, even if it's a workaround by hardcoding the year somewhere? I've played with various options, and nothing seems to work. I can't upgrade at the moment to the latest version, unfortunately.

See the attached image to see what I'm talking about...

Fans of Reality TV

There's a date range in the calendar manager of the admincp... have you checked to be sure that 2005 is covered?

Comment

Originally posted by maggie
      There's a date range in the calendar manager of the admincp... have you checked to be sure that 2005 is covered?
      Oh my, I'm an idiot

Thanks! I'd never even checked that out before. That did the trick.
      Fans of Reality TV

Comment

You're not an idiot. It is hard to go through all the settings and always remember what to do. At least it wasn't a bug in the system and easy & quick to fix! Feel free to ask any further question and don't feel shy asking them

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...
        X