Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Signature

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Signature

    Hi,

    I enabled posting images in signatures but one of the users on my board has put a image the size of 300x500 in his signature box.

    Is there a way to automatically resize the image to a certain limit?

  • #2
    Originally posted by kadafi_alive
    Hi,

    I enabled posting images in signatures but one of the users on my board has put a image the size of 300x500 in his signature box.

    Is there a way to automatically resize the image to a certain limit?
    No.

    Comment


    • #3
      Well, is there a way to set limits then? For example, max limit 125x125

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by kadafi_alive
        Well, is there a way to set limits then? For example, max limit 125x125
        Post #47 creates a window for the sig to show through. I have mine set to 300x100 with no scroll bars.


        http://www.vbulletin.org/forum/showt...4&page=4&pp=15

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Murphy
          Post #47 creates a window for the sig to show through. I have mine set to 300x100 with no scroll bars.


          http://www.vbulletin.org/forum/showt...4&page=4&pp=15
          That post says:

          Code:
          postbit:
          <div align="left" style="width:99%;height:125px;overflow:auto;"><normalfont>$post[signature]</normalfont></div>
          I am unclear about just what to do with that. It seems that the issue is adding those style options to the signature's <div>, but where do I find it? If I use the Style Manager to view All Style Options, then search for the text "signature", it comes up with nothing. Where else would this piece of the template be?

          Can someone please assist?

          Comment


          • #6
            In the Postbit. This is how mine is to limit a 300x100 window.



            <if condition="$post['signature']">
            <!-- sig -->
            <div align="left" style="width:300px;height:100px;overflow:hidden;"><normalfont>$post[signature]</normalfont></div>
            <!-- / sig -->
            </if>

            Comment

            widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
            Working...
            X