Firebird / Threaded view question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Firebird / Threaded view question

I have a little problem but unfortunately couldn't find a solution for this one.

I use Mozilla Firebird and the problem occurs while viewing posts in a discussion (threaded mode).

The problem is: when I click on a post's topic in the threaded box (or the PREV NEXT buttons below) the width of the box increases. with every click.

Here on VB - Forum the box does not get wider so i assume i must have done something wrong during last upgrade, but I can't find the cause of this strange useragent's bahavior. I would be very happy if someone could help me with that one...
    What's brewing in Poland? Find out on www.Browar.biz (in Polish)
    PL: Modyfikacje vB: www.pub.net.pl

Do you have the problem when using the default style?

Admin CP -> Styles & Templates -> Style Manager -> Add New Style

Create a new style with no parent. Then go back to your Style Manager and click the name of the style to view your forums with that style.

Comment

Originally posted by Jake Bunce
      Do you have the problem when using the default style?

Admin CP -> Styles & Templates -> Style Manager -> Add New Style

Create a new style with no parent. Then go back to your Style Manager and click the name of the style to view your forums with that style.
      Thanks Jake. I did it, but still no changes...

Comment

I suppose it could possibly be a javascript problem. Try uploading the original files to the clientscript directory.

If that doesn't work, then we will need to take a look. Submit a support ticket with your forum and server information.

Comment

Ok, I shall do that after I move it from localhost to my live server (still vB2.3.4). Upgraded my local testing forums yesterday to vb 3.0.4, unfortunately nothing changed...

Comment

Originally posted by Turtullo
            Here on VB - Forum the box does not get wider so i assume i must have done something wrong during last upgrade, but I can't find the cause of this strange useragent's bahavior. I would be very happy if someone could help me with that one...
            Correction - try to view (here on vbulletin.com forums) a thread with at least two posts in threaded view with FireFox (I tried with 1.0) and click PREV or NEXT a few times - here is a problem with the width either!

Comment

I have noticed - this is style-dependant issue - if You choose a "fixed" style - the box does not get wider - but if You choose a "liquid" style - you will have this problem.

Comment

can someone else confirm this ;-)

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                Working...
                X