Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mysql error # 1030

Database error in vBulletin 3.0.3:

Invalid SQL:
    SELECT forum.forumid, lastpost, lastposter, lastthread, lastthreadid, lasticonid, threadcount, replycount
    FROM forum AS forum

mysql error: Got error 127 from table handler

mysql error number: 1030

Can anybody please tell me how to fix this?

Error code 127: Record-file is crashed

# Run optimize & repair

You can do that through the admin control panel or through phpmyadmin or directly on the shell.

Comment

Thx a lot Floris, you saved me from a heart attack...

Comment

Just one last question please: What was the reason for this error?

Comment

Could be a bug in the MySQL server, or database corruption after pruning a lot of threads or users? (various times)
          Perhaps the server had a crash (power surge)

Comment

Thx man, I just saw I've lost arround 4.000 posts in one forum, very odd as I haven't pruned anything. Just got online today and forum was messed ...

Comment

Check to see if your hosting provider has a backup of your account (specificly the database) from as close as possible before the crash. You can restore that and at least have more then you start again with. Don't forget to run optimize & repair a few times before going live and request your host to upgrade to the latest stable versions to fix vunreabilities in php and bugs in mysql. (if they haven't already)

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
              Working...
              X
              😀
              🥰
              🤢
              😎
              😡
              👍
              👎