Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thread titles in Caps

Hi,

A user posted a topic title in CAPS so I tried to edit it by making it normal. However, it didn't work. It showed when you read the thread that it has been changed but when you're browsing the forum. It still shows in caps.

How do you fix that?

Check your time limit on editing thread titles in the vb options... I think that's what I had to change to make it work for me.

Comment

You have to edit the thread (Thread Tools --> Edit Thread) and specify a new name.
      Bugdar: PHP bug tracking software that is beautiful, fast, and robust.

Comment

Oops! Thanks, Daemon, guess my memory IS as bad as I thought it was...

Comment

Originally posted by maggie
          Oops! Thanks, Daemon, guess my memory IS as bad as I thought it was...
          That option also exists, but it only affects the user who created the thread .

Comment

Hi,

Sorry if you misunderstood the question. I can perfectly edit the thread, however, it doesn't remove the caps.

For example. I edited a thread with the title TESTEST. I changed it to TestTest but on forumhome, the change didn't effect. When I click on the thread, I can see that it has been edited and I can see that it toke effect but not from forumhome.

It's hard to explain but I hope you guys understood it.

Comment

So when you view the thread, the text in the title of the thread (like in the browser's title) is the edited version, but the forum display shows the un-edited version? If that's the case, it's probably your browser's cache. Try refreshing a couple of times and see if that helps.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
              Working...
              X