Stop REPUTATION rank up rooms

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stop REPUTATION rank up rooms

>sigh< Ok 9-10 users are given each other reps. then they all give one user they dont like bad reps.
    it is so obvious.

But I would like a way to track this properly or stop it completly.
    Is there a way to make it so one user can only give a person one bad rep at a time or just once and thats it.

Same visa versa.

Thank you.

Admin CP -> vBulletin Options -> User Reputation Options

In this section you can set a Daily Reputation Clicks Limit and a Reputation User Spread. You can use these together to limit the amount of reputation that any one user can dispense. However, since your problem involves multiple users banding together, the effect of these limits will be reduced.

To help in combatting this problem, you can tweak the reputation power factors in the same section of your Admin CP. You can make it so these people have low reputation power. You can give yourself (as the admin) a high power with the Administrator's Reputation Power option. If you see some users banding together like this, then you can knock them all down a notch with your high power clicks.

You might also try editing your group permissions so only you (as the admin) can give negative reputation. I do this on my forums and find it to be effective in reducing drama... if anyone wants to complain about getting negative ratings then they will be complaining to me.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
    Working...
    X