X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2 questions about smilies

Hi all.
    2 questions if I can....

1, I dont seem to have smilies visible anywhere when making posts ( although I do have post icons which I do not want ).... Have I failed to turn them on somewhere

2, does anyone know where I can get smilies in a little larger size ( many of my readers have bad eyesight and cannot make out wat they are.

Many thanks
    Graham
    Regards
    Graham.
    TheVIPzone.org ( A work in progress :) )
    The Visually Impaired Community Site.

Admin Control Panel > vBulletin Options > vBulletin Options > Show smilies to wysiwyg users? Yes.

Comment

For smilies you can try www.mysmilies.com -- They have a lot of different ones

Comment

Sorry, dont see it. there is a drop down list of stuff, some of which look as if they might contain smilie options ( like post options ettc ) but they dont.

Graham
        Regards
        Graham.

Comment

Admin Control Panel > vBulletin Options > vBulletin Options > Message Posting Interface Options

That's one place...

- - - - -

Admin Control Panel > vBulletin Options > vBulletin Options > Message Posting and Editing Options

You can set a maximum # of smilies in this section...

- - - - -

Comment

Oh ********* i hadn't seen the smilie popup in the toolbox .... now you know why I am looking for (slightly ) bigger ones

graham
            Regards
            Graham.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
            Working...
            X