What is the correct..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is the correct..

what is the correct filter to use to give a user a glowing usertitle on vB?
    My Forums - A Forum dedicated to the horror films comprising the George A. Romero "Dead" series of films, Night of the Living Dead, Dawn of the Dead, Day of the Dead, Land of the Dead, Diary of the Dead and Survival of the Dead.

You realize of course, that only IE users will see that, right...?

Comment

yup i know, im on IE and i dont see it..
      My Forums - A Forum dedicated to the horror films comprising the George A. Romero "Dead" series of films, Night of the Living Dead, Dawn of the Dead, Day of the Dead, Land of the Dead, Diary of the Dead and Survival of the Dead.

Comment

< table style="filter:glow(color=blue,strength=4);width:100%">This text is glowing< /table>

Example from my custom BBcode.

Comment

i dont want to do it as a BB code but thanks anyway, i changed the table to span and it worked

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
          Working...
          X