User Search Wildcards?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• User Search Wildcards?

I had a user that entered an invalid email address, so their email confirmation never arrived.

Then I got to thinking 'how many others have had this problem'. I tried leaving the name field blank and only checking the 'users awaiting confirmation' box, but it returns zero records when I know there is at least one right now. I unchecked that and checked 'moderators' and it returns zero records.

Is there a wildcard I can enter in the name field to allow me to search for those groups? I tried * but it didn't work.

It would be nice if vB would email me anytime there is a confirmation sent to an invalid email address or perhaps send me an email when they haven't responded to the confirmation email being sent within x hours/days so I could go look at thier record and maybe find and fix the problem if there is one on my end.
    Rad Craig,
    Induction Concepts, Inc.
    High Performance Twin Turbo Systems
    http://www.inductionconcepts.com

You can go to the USERGROUPS manager in the AdminCP, and pull up the "Users Awaiting..." group. You then have the option to view the members in that group.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
    Working...
    X