• Show
Clear All

• Capt. GannA
    replied
    Alright. Done and fixed thanks for the help

Leave a comment:

• Steve Machol
    replied
    If it was working before and it's not working now, then something has changed. If you did not make any changes to vB, then this suggests that changes made to the server are the primary suspect.

Are you on a dedicated server or a shared server? If shared, then please contact your host and ask them to do what I suggested in post #7.

Leave a comment:

• Capt. GannA
    replied
    Originally posted by Steve Machol
    The most likely cause of the problem is the upload_tmp_dir setting in php.ini. You or your host needs to edit php.ini to point the upload_tmp_dir to a valid directory on this server that is chmod'd to 777.
    Pardon my noobness, but i quite didnt understand what you said :S.. The avatar uploading was working before though.

Leave a comment:

• Steve Machol
    replied
    The most likely cause of the problem is the upload_tmp_dir setting in php.ini. You or your host needs to edit php.ini to point the upload_tmp_dir to a valid directory on this server that is chmod'd to 777.

Leave a comment:

• Capt. GannA
    replied
    The diagnostics failed as you can see. This is a server issue. In the Admin CP, click on vBulletin Options and open the Server Settings and Optimization Options section and turn on the Public phpinfo() Display Enabled setting. Then provide the URL to your forums. This may help us troubleshoot this problem.
    Done.... Here you go http://wccforums.com/

Leave a comment:

• Steve Machol
    replied
    The diagnostics failed as you can see. This is a server issue. In the Admin CP, click on vBulletin Options and open the Server Settings and Optimization Options section and turn on the Public phpinfo() Display Enabled setting. Then provide the URL to your forums. This may help us troubleshoot this problem.

Leave a comment:

• Capt. GannA
    replied
    Use the upload diagnostics and report back the results:

Admin CP -> Imports & Maintenance -> Diagnostics -> Upload
    Here you go....
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• Floris
    replied
    You also might want to read this thread: How To Setup Avatar Usage

Leave a comment:

• Steve Machol
    replied
    Use the upload diagnostics and report back the results:

Admin CP -> Imports & Maintenance -> Diagnostics -> Upload

Leave a comment:

• Capt. GannA
    started a topic custom avatar uploading error

custom avatar uploading error

I'm getting this error while trying to upload a custom avatar.... All of the forum users are getting the same error too. What could be the problem?
    Attached Files
widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X