Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can the Subscription feature do these things:

folks-

I need some expinatination about how the subscription feature works and what it can/can't do. I puzzled a bit over which section was best for this, so if I'm in the wrong place, please forgive me.

I plan to have all members be paid members and to have two subscripton types: one-month and one-year.

Is the expiration date available in a variable that I can access/test from forumhome? I'd like to display a message to those whose subscription will expire in <X days, displaying their expiration date and encouraging them to renew.

When people renew, will the module add the appropriate number of days to their expiration date, or will it simply set the expiration date to so many days from NOW()?

Can I set things up so that guests can register and subscribe at the same time, or will they have to register first, then come back and subscribe?

I have read that once a members subscription expires, they revert back to their original usergroup (In my case that would be "unregistered"?). Can I set it to put them into another usergroup?

--don
    --don

Should I have asked t his in a different area?

--don
    --don

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
    Working...
    X