How is the # of Members generated?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How is the # of Members generated?

I was just wondering is the number of members stored for a forum located in the database or do you just use a mysql select num rows in the php file? If so where is it in the database because I have somehow in a crazy turn of events either accidentally removed it or done something that it'd be reset to 0... Thanks.

I'm not sure, but try this ..

Search for a user, edit his account and just click on save.
    Check if that helps

Comment

Sorry Floris, it still says 0 on the member count and the only other stat not working is the newest member info. Driving me nuts cause I don't know if anything will reupdate it.

Also I found the info in phpmyadmin, it is showing everything the way they should be
      userstats
      106999 members
      Eloictred - 107761... I dunno what to do cause its not outputting it at all.

Comment

Add a new member thru your admin control panel, it will update the member count & last registered member.

I imported members from another forum that joined with me, and it was the only way I could find to updated it.
        Last edited by sleep747; Mon 3 Jan '05, 8:47am.
        :) http://www.parrotcrazy.com :)
        This place is for the birds !

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...
        X