Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• * next to username?

Not sure where to ask this but...

I just installed and imported from phpbb. Everything seems good, actually much easier than I'd expected. Now my only (current) question is what does the * next to the users name mean? It shows in the currently active users area.

Thanks

MP

sorry for my neverending supply of odd questions.

The * means 'user is set invisible', only admins see the * as they can see every user online.

Comment

ah ha, I new it was something I was missing. LOL

Ok, next question, seems all the imported users, moved to Registered users are set to invisable by default. Is there a way to change that (1043 members)

Thanks

MP

Comment

Admin Control Panel > Import & Maintenance > Execute SQL Query > Automatic Query > from drop down: NO - Invisible Mode. (and let it run)

In order to have permission as admin to execute a sql query through the admin control panel, you must setup yourself through the config.php file by adding your unique userid to the appropiate variable $canrunquery

Comment

Thanks again Floris - That did the trick.

I appreciate all the help from everyone here, even for my basic questions.

MP

Comment

Originally posted by Monkeypuppet
            Thanks again Floris - That did the trick.

I appreciate all the help from everyone here, even for my basic questions.

MP
            You're welcome. If you require any further help - just ask.

Comment

Working...
            X