I just want to say Thanks VBulletin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I just want to say Thanks VBulletin

After upgrading from Vb 2.3.2 to 3.0.3 a couple of weeks back, I've managed to recreate my forum without using any hacks.
    Just utilizing all the new admin cp features makes tweaking things really nice and the parent child forums feature is cool also.....
    Thanks my brothers......
    I also put a link from my copyright notice, back to here for all of the cool tips that you give out on a consistant basis in thanks for your unwavering support of a such a great product......

www.theaxehouse.com

Hello Herc,

Thank you for submitting your experience/feedback to vBulletin. We find that our clients often have the best ideas and experiences when it comes to using vBulletin and as such we invite suggestions. We take all testimonials and feedback, suggestions and ideas into account to help us improve our customer and produce services.

Good luck with your vBulletin community and if you require any assistance don't hesitate and start a new thread!

All the best,

Comment

Thank you Floris...

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...
      X