Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Floris
    replied
    Nah, don't feel scared. The forum looks nice. Don't worry about it. At least your forum gets a bit of review

Leave a comment:

• ArtemisL
    replied
    Originally posted by Floris
    Oh my !! You've done an amazing job with your forum and my style.
    It worked out really well. YAY for that! You should participate in the board of the month competition! Seriously, it looks great.
    *Jaw drops to the ground* For real? Wow, I'm speachless lol. Thank you for the compliment, Floris!!

All the graphics there, with the acception of the background image (I got that from a pay site I belong to).. I hand drew them pixel by pixel using the the ones in your style as inspiration. Took me 3 or 4 days lol.

I'm kinda scared of rejection... but tell me where the info is for the competition and I'll consider joining.

My jaw is still on the ground lol.
    Artemis

Leave a comment:

• ArtemisL
    replied
    Thank you Floris

I found the answer to my question... in the manual rofl.

Artemis

Leave a comment:

• Floris
    replied
    Originally posted by ArtemisL
    In my ACP when I go to Styles & Templates/Download Upload Styles... the top box for downloading, I want to download the style I created. In the download box, the third option down where it says Filename... can I give the xml file the same name as my style?

I am creating some of my own styles on a private test board, and I would like to be able to upload the finished ones to my live board.

Thanks in advance,
    Artemis
    Back on topic ..

Yes, you can name the .xml file whatever you want.

My Style 1.2.3.4 .xml
    hereitis.xml
    vbulletin303mystyle.xml

As long as its valid for windows and valid .xml extension.

Make sure you check 'all modifications for this and above styles'. So you get it as a stand alone style (very handy for moving it from one forum to another)

Leave a comment:

• Floris
    replied
    Originally posted by ArtemisL
    I don't have version 2, I have 3.0.3 ... also have one of your beautiful styles on my live board... everyone loves it! (And thank you again for helping me get it installed correctly).

OOoo, did I post this in the wrong area? UGGGG Just slap me Floris lol.

Artemis
    Oh my !! You've done an amazing job with your forum and my style.
    It worked out really well. YAY for that! You should participate in the board of the month competition! Seriously, it looks great.

Leave a comment:

• Floris
    replied
    Thread moved to version 3 'how do i' forum.

Leave a comment:

• ArtemisL
    replied
    I don't have version 2, I have 3.0.3 ... also have one of your beautiful styles on my live board... everyone loves it! (And thank you again for helping me get it installed correctly).

OOoo, did I post this in the wrong area? UGGGG Just slap me Floris lol.

Artemis

Leave a comment:

• Floris
    replied
    vBulletin version 2 doesn't come with .xml styles.

Leave a comment:

• ArtemisL
    started a topic Downloading my own style - Questions

Downloading my own style - Questions

In my ACP when I go to Styles & Templates/Download Upload Styles... the top box for downloading, I want to download the style I created. In the download box, the third option down where it says Filename... can I give the xml file the same name as my style?

I am creating some of my own styles on a private test board, and I would like to be able to upload the finished ones to my live board.

Thanks in advance,
    Artemis
widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X