Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Script Reputation

Hello

I'm sure this is easy for someone but not me, I have recently imported all my users from a phpBB board, I would like to run a script across the database to give all members with 0 Reputation points 1 point so everyone has a green dot.

Thanks

Originally posted by bushy
    Hello

I'm sure this is easy for someone but not me, I have recently imported all my users from a phpBB board, I would like to run a script across the database to give all members with 0 Reputation points 1 point so everyone has a green dot.

Thanks
    Run this query (remember to backup your database before):

PHP Code:
    UPDATE user SET reputation=1 WHERE reputation=
    ~ LANeros.com ~

Comment

You can run this query to set the reputation number to '1' for *everyone*:

UPDATE user SET reputation=1;
      Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
      Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

Thanks, it's worked well, had to add a my prefix for the table but I managed to figure out that one at least

Comment

You can also run update counters > rebuild reputation so it recounts everybody.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
          Working...
          X