Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what is this error message mean??

Code:
    Warning: Constants may only evaluate to scalar values in /home/public_html/includes/init.php on line 752

Warning: Constants may only evaluate to scalar values in /home/public_html/includes/init.php on line 752

PHP Code:
    Database error in vBulletin 3.0.3:
    Invalid SQL

SELECT 
      userfield
    .*, usertextfield.*, user.*, UNIX_TIMESTAMP(passworddate) AS passworddate,
      IF(
    displaygroupid=0user.usergroupiddisplaygroupid) AS displaygroupid,

language.phrasegroup_Array AS phrasegroup_Array,

language.phrasegroup_Array AS phrasegroup_Array,

language.options AS lang_options,

language.languagecode AS lang_code,

language.charset AS lang_charset,

language.locale AS lang_locale,

language.imagesoverride AS lang_imagesoverride,

language.dateoverride AS lang_dateoverride,

language.timeoverride AS lang_timeoverride,

language.registereddateoverride AS lang_registereddateoverride,

language.calformat1override AS lang_calformat1override,

language.calformat2override AS lang_calformat2override,

language.logdateoverride AS lang_logdateoverride,

language.decimalsep AS lang_decimalsep,

language.thousandsep AS lang_thousandsep
      FROM user 
    AS user
      LEFT JOIN userfield 
    AS userfield ON (user.userid userfield.userid)

LEFT JOIN usertextfield AS usertextfield ON (usertextfield.userid user.useridINNER JOIN language AS language ON (language.languageid = IF(user.languageid 01user.languageid)) 

WHERE user.userid 2

mysql error
    Unknown column 'language.phrasegroup_Array' in 'field list'
    mysql error number1054 
    how should i repair this error?and what cause this problem happen??

any help will appreciate thankz...

http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/showthread.php?t=123531

Comment

thankz u guys help......

Comment

by the way...if my host dont want to upgrade the ZEND,do i have other way to solve this problem?thankz....

Comment

Nope, they NEED to upgrade Zend if they wont you wopnt be able to run vB, this is a Zend Optmiizer bug, its not even a php or vB bug

Comment

How does something like this just all of a sudden happen? Everything was fine today, did my host all of a sudden pick christmas eve to mess up the server? The problem just happened around 4pm central.

This is just too strange.

Any threads on what I am suppose to do other than close forum down?

"LAYMAN'S TERMS NONE OF THAT INSIDE BULL**** JARGON NOBODY UNDERSTANDS."
            Last edited by hvac tech; Fri 24th Dec '04, 2:46pm.

Comment

They upgraded to PHP 4.3.10 to fix a security issue in older versions. They just didn't know that the old Zend wasn't compatible apparently...

The only ways they can fix it:

Downgrade PHP.
              Remove Zend Optimizer.
              Update Zend Optimizer.
              vBulletin v3.8.0's Implementation of Google Adsense Should Be Avoided At All Costs - Do Your Own Adsense Implementation

Comment

The first option is not a choice, only 2 and 3 are, as downgrading could open yourself to some really bad things.

Comment

How do I go about telling my host what to do or for that matter check that they have done something wrong?

I see that they are using PHP 4.3.10 but don't know when they did that. Is there a way to see if they upgraded zend?
                  I could put in a support ticket but am not sure how to word it so they dont get all pissy.

Thanks for the help.

Comment

Point them to this thread:

http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/showthread.php?t=123531

If you are still getting this same error, then they have not upgrade Zend Optimizer. I believe they need to upgrade to version 2.5.7.
                    Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
                    Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

Thanks a bunch for the help. My host fixed the problem in less than 24 hrs. I still find it really strange they would do the php upgrade on a friday, Christmas eve, just before a weekend

Also, sorry about the Christmas Vacation line, just couldn't help it

Comment

I'm having the same exact problem

Is contacting the webserver the only way to fix it?

Comment

Yes.
                          Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
                          Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

Same Error

Hello,

we were running an older Version of VB and we just replaced the init.php. It worked well for about 2 days and then we suddenly ran into the same problem and same database error ( see posting 1 ).

We killed the database and restored from backup --> NO SUCCESS !!!

We are running Debian 3.1 Sarge and PHP 4.3.9. The latest stable release from the Debian packages. PHP 4.3.10 is not officially available from Debian.

We fixed our problem with downloading and installing Zend 2.5.7 glibc21 !!!

But now my questions:

Why does the AdminCP start page tell me that we are running PHP 4.3.10-2 ??? We did not upgrade any PHP Version.

Why did it work for about 2 days without any problem with the new init.php?

Best regards,

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                            Working...
                            X