Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Timezone Error

Hello,

I've searched the forums and I still cant this problem fixed. On the time on the bottom of forum, it is ahead by 18 minutes. I already contacted my server admin and there time is set properly. How can this be fixed?

Hi there,

We need more information in order to determine the problem. Please issue a new support ticket by clicking on the 'contact us' link inside the members area.

Explain in detail the issue and provide a link to your forum with an admin account, ftp and phpmyadmin account. So we can look into some settings, files and try out some variables and hopefully find and fix the issue.

Comment

vB takes it's time from the server. There is no way that vB code would produce a time that is 18 minutes off. Assuming you have not modified your vB files, your host is not being truthful with you.
      Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
      Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...
      X