Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Incorrect "last visited" dates

Hello,

In the top, to the right of the breadcrumbs, my forum reads, "You last visited: 09-05-2004 at 04:37 PM." This is obviously incorrect, as I visit my forum almost every day. I have already updated all the counters, etc., but nothing has changed.

I searched through the forums here, but could find no one with exactly the same problem. Is this a known issue? Any suggestions on how to fix it?

Thanks so much!

Rebecca

Have you installed any hacks (including portals) or added any code to the footer, headinclude, header or phpinclude templates?
    Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
    Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

Hi Steve,

I think I just answered my own question. Although I had reset the counters, then refreshed the page, I hadn't logged out completely. Once I did that, it showed my activity correctly.

Sorry to trouble you with this, but thanks for the quick response!

Rebecca

Comment

Just out of curiousity, what setting do you have for the cookie timeout? Your session should have ended once this timeout was reached.

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

Steve,

It is set at a very long timeout, 99999999 seconds to be exact. It was originally set it that way so that people wouldn't have to re-log in. Looks like it may be time to change that. lol!

Rebecca

Comment

That would explain it. Your session was never ending.

By the way, if they have cookies enabled they do not need to relogin. They would automatically be logged in when they return.

Steve Machol Photography

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
            Working...
            X