Clear All

• amandad
    replied
    it was the permissions, sorry! Merry Christmas

Leave a comment:

• amandad
    replied
    Hi Steve

The only additional thing which has been installed is the import script. I will check the user groups permissions again.

Thanks
    Amanda

Leave a comment:

• Steve Machol
    Former Customer Support Manager

• Steve Machol
    replied
    This is almost certainly a permission problem. Double-check the main Usergroup permissions. Also if you've installed any hacks you may need to remove them. Some hacks are known to cause problems with permissions.

Leave a comment:

• amandad
    replied
    index.php

Leave a comment:

• Jake Bunce

• Jake Bunce
    replied
    What page is generating the error? After logging in, they must be getting redirected to a page to which they do not have access.

Leave a comment:

• amandad
    started a topic Major Logging In Issues..

Major Logging In Issues..

Hi

When my users login, they are directed straight to the following error...

Amanda, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:
    1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
    2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.
    As far as I can tell all permissions are correct. Any idea what the problem could be? The administrator login is fine, it's just everybody else!

Thanks
    Amanda
widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X