Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Major Logging In Issues..

Hi

When my users login, they are directed straight to the following error...

Amanda, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:
    1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
    2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.
    As far as I can tell all permissions are correct. Any idea what the problem could be? The administrator login is fine, it's just everybody else!

Thanks
    Amanda

What page is generating the error? After logging in, they must be getting redirected to a page to which they do not have access.

Comment

index.php

Comment

This is almost certainly a permission problem. Double-check the main Usergroup permissions. Also if you've installed any hacks you may need to remove them. Some hacks are known to cause problems with permissions.
        Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
        Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

Hi Steve

The only additional thing which has been installed is the import script. I will check the user groups permissions again.

Thanks
          Amanda

Comment

it was the permissions, sorry! Merry Christmas

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
            Working...
            X