Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thread Subscription

Hello,

Today I made a script/form that creates a thread for a user in a certain forum. You can view the script here: http://www.polishpanda.net/gb/ref/

I've got everything working perfectly without a flaw, except for one thing. When it creates the thread, you are automatically subscribed to it, regardless of your personal settings.

My question is, how do I fix this? Is there some kind of variable that I can insert into the form? Like <input type="hidden" name="subscribe" value="no" />?

Help is appreciated.

Try this:

Code:
    <input type="hidden" name="emailupdate" value="9999" />
    I got this from the newthread template:

Code:
    <td>$vbphrase[notification_type]:<br /><select [color=red]name="emailupdate"[/color] tabindex="1">
    							<option [color=red]value="9999"[/color] $emailchecked[9999]>$vbphrase[do_not_subscribe]</option>
    							<option value="0" $emailchecked[0]>$vbphrase[no_email_notification]</option>
    							<option value="1" $emailchecked[1]>$vbphrase[instant_email_notification]</option>
    							<option value="2" $emailchecked[2]>$vbphrase[daily_email_notification]</option>
    							<option value="3" $emailchecked[3]>$vbphrase[weekly_email_notification]</option>
    						</select></td>

Comment

Thanks, that worked perfectly.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...
      X