one Vbulletin But two server

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• one Vbulletin But two server

is this posible i have a vbulletin OWNER license but i want to keep forum in first server but uploaded files avatars pictures to second server nay help?

It's possible if the server's have the appropriate permissions.
    Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
    Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

yes i have all permisions can you help me please olso in my Cpanel in vbulletin.com/memebrs i am asking to change my e mail but no answer can you help me for that olso thx?

Comment

What's the issueid for your support ticket?

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

my old mail adress [email protected] is death due SPAM i recive a 1000 mails every day and i have a new one [email protected] can you change that on Memeber area and a help how to upload the attachments on another server?

Comment

You said you started a ticket and got no response. What's the issueid of that ticket?

If you need to change the email address on your license, send a request to [email protected].

Steve Machol Photography

Comment

Steve, didn't you and I go 'round and 'round on the email change biz awhile back...?

Hey, at least you know I'm me (heh)

Comment

That's why I asked him to send an email instead of filling out a support ticket. Presumably he no longer uses the defunct email address in the 'from' field.

Steve Machol Photography

Comment

Working...
                X