No announcement yet.

Passwords not working

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I;ll do that again and check it and see what's different if anything. You can register in ROGForums.Net and see if the issue arises but I know 2 of the admins can no longer login at all as from today and we have made sure their cookies were cleared etc.

You can request anew password and when you go to activate it still says login incorrect x/5 attempts.

Comment

Does that number build or does it stay at 1?

Also the thing with intermitent crashing is it is generally related to forums with heavier trafic, I could not really during the mysql 4.0.pre16 days get tables on my local box to crash but they did every now and then on my hosts box.

Comment

The number builds

Comment

If you have not installed any hacks (which includes portals), fill out a support ticket at:

http://www.vbulletin.com/members/mem...ontactform.php

Be sure to include the login info to your Admin CP, phpMyAdmin and FTP. Please also include a complete description of the problem.
          Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
          Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

I'll opena ticket once I have tested the new version of MySQL. Thanks Steve.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
            Working...
            X