Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• maximutt
    replied
    I do this all the time manually in my database using phpMyAdmin.

1) Use the Member List or the Search For Users function in Users section of your AdminCP to find the userID of the member whose subscription you want to delete. It's listed up on top above their username.
    2) Log into phpMyAdmin, go into your vB database and find the SubscriptionLog table then sort it by userID to find the userID you want to delete.
    3) Highlight and delete that specific entry.
    4) If user has multiple subscriptions and you don't want to delete all of them then you can find the correct ones by matching the SubscriptionID in your Paid Subscriptions manager in the AdminCP.

Hope that helps.

Leave a comment:

• Logician
    replied
    Here you go:
    http://www.vbulletin.org/forum/showt...95#post1920595

Leave a comment:

• wnxwakko
    replied
    I am also looking to find a way to delete completed Paid Subscriptions. Can anyone around here help the dozens of people that obviously need this ability? A query would help for now, going forward maybe an update to include a delete function or even a plugin.

Leave a comment:

• peterska2
    replied
    Please start your own thread in the relevant forum for the version you are running.

Leave a comment:

• ccaldwell
    replied
    I knowthis thread is old, but I have the same issue. I am runng 3.6.8 Patch 2. And I have the same issue as discribed in the thread. Does anybody know if there is a fix. I have been searching the web all day and found nothing!!! I cannot believe there is no delete in Paid Subscriptions.

Leave a comment:

• Marc Smith
    replied
    Not that I'm aware of.

Leave a comment:

• bplinson
    replied
    Has anyone ever found a solution for this other than the manual hack? Has this been fixed in 3.6?

Leave a comment:

• Logician
    replied
    Originally posted by Rich_Z
    It's not a hack we are asking for.
    For people who would also be happy with a simple hack solution, here you go:

http://www.vbulletin.org/forum/showt...184#post819184

(It is for vb 3.0.x, NOT for 3.5!)

Leave a comment:

• Rich_Z
    replied
    It's not a hack we are asking for. We need them to finish baking a half-baked idea.

Leave a comment:

• Marc Smith
    replied
    Maybe if one of us asked nicely at vB dot org for a hack... No one listening here.

Leave a comment:

• Rich_Z
    replied
    I am sure that many people setting up a vBulletin system have no idea what the future will bring for it. With that in mind, if your site takes off and you find that you have 20,000 registered members and have to lease a dedicated server to run the site, financial concerns will raise it's ugly head. So the subscription program becomes an afterthought to try to help pay for the expenses you now need.

Sure, some resistance will be felt, but what is the alternative? Banner ads? They will help, but may not make ends meet. So do you want to keep running that site forever out of your own pocket alone?

The design of the subscription subsystem just needed to have a bit more forethought applied to it. Perhaps requiring the programmers to actually USE the system would have been beneficial.

A while back I upgraded all of my lower grade subscriptions to a higher grade as a "thank you for the support" gesture. So how the heck am I going to know now which of those expired subscriptions are from that old upgrade or new ones that have allowed their membership to lapse? Go through and check each one manually? Sheesh. It would have been a real Excedrin relief if I could have just deleted those invalid subscriptions back when I did that. Now it's a real headache that could have been prevented.

BTW, was this addressed any in version 3.5?

Leave a comment:

• TundraSoul
    replied
    I'll drag this thread back up. Here are a couple more ideas to improve the subscription system. When you're viewing a list of subscribers at any subscription level, I would like to see the subscribers last activity date next to their subscription start date. This is important, especially after their subscription expires. What it does is show you if they're still using your site after their subscription has expired.

The next idea is the grouping of subscription purchases by user. This can show you a history of all the subscription purchases for a particular user. It's also important to see the Start and End date for each purchase. How about sorting of active subscriptions by last activity, start date, etc? Why? because it's important to see what users are making use of their current subscription.

Give us the ability to email those users who have let their subscriptions lapse. It's very important you find out why the user didn't renew their subscription. This is valuable information that can help you improve your forum and services.

Finally, give us the means to offer special sale links to a user. So for instance I could email a user(s) and offer them a special price that's not visible to other users. Doing this with a special subscription URL doesn't seem that difficult to do.

Originally posted by EZ-Dozet
    Fix meaning a solution to the question that was asked.

Thanx

Leave a comment:

• EZ-Dozet
    replied
    Fix meaning a solution to the question that was asked.

Thanx

Leave a comment:

• Marc Smith
    replied
    What do you mean by a 'fix'?

Leave a comment:

• EZ-Dozet
    replied
    nothing new since March... boy did this topic die a quick death.

Please anyone talented enough to have a fix for this??

Leave a comment: