Attachment Limit?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Attachment Limit?

I'm suddenly getting a message when I try to upload jpg files to my vb3 picture forum. I was not getting this message the last time I tried to post a picture (2 or 3 weeks ago).

When I click upload (the file is less than 40k in size) I get the following response.

File Too Large. Exceeds PHP's limit of 20,000.00 MB.

I have the attachment space for the usergroup (administrator) set to 0 and the limit space taken up by attachments in the message attachment options set to 0. This problem isn't restricted to myself, other users are also having problems.

Here's my site: www.the-black-company.com

Not sure if it is coincidence or not, but I added vbadvanced to vb3. Any thoughts?

Hello,

We do not provide support for customized code. Jelsoft has no image gallery addon.

The error is 20mb limit reached, which is the PHP limit, not a limit set in vBulletin. Modify your web server, mysql and php config file to allow bigger sized uploads.

Comment

Originally posted by Floris
      Hello,

We do not provide support for customized code. Jelsoft has no image gallery addon.
      Ok, I'm not referring to any custom image gallery, I simply named one of my forums "Camera's Eye" and upload small jpg images to be viewed in the forum.

Originally posted by Floris
      The error is 20mb limit reached, which is the PHP limit, not a limit set in vBulletin. Modify your web server, mysql and php config file to allow bigger sized uploads.
      Ok, but how will this help since I get the php error message even when I'm uploading 5 kilobyte files?

Are you telling me this is a problem I should discuss with my website host?

Thanks,
      K

Comment

If you are getting this error when uploading a 5Kb file, then there is definitely something wrong with that server:

File Too Large. Exceeds PHP's limit of 20,000.00 MB.
        Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
        Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment