Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Navbar pop-ups stopped working?

This is driving me nuts.
    Suddenly, the pop-ups aren't working in the forums (quick links, search, etc). (But, the pop-ups DO work on my vBAdvanced home page)

I have added a couple links to the nav bar over time, everything was great. I even reverted the template back to the original, checked in admincp that pop-ups are on, still no go.

Any thoughts?

I know what the vB guys'll tell you. Create a new style using the default vB templates, assign it to a forum, and see if the problem goes away. If it does, you screwed up binky...

Comment

That I've done and yes, when uploading a new style, the pop-ups work.
      I'm trying to figure out how to fix my current style though

Comment

heh heh heh...

So you BROKE IT!!!!

Bad! Go sit in the corner....

Comment

No one with any suggestions? Where to start looking?

Comment

The code you added conflicts with the vB javascript. I really don't know what to tell you other than that.
            Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
            Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

Well, no idea what it was, lol. Reverted the footer, it's all good.
              Thanks.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
              Working...
              X