Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• One Mod All Forums, How Too?

Hi All,

I'd like to have one "member" help mod my forums. Is there a way to do this globally? Or will I have to add him to each individual forum?

Thanks!

You can add him to each top level category or make them a smod, but smods are the same as a administrator without access to the admincp

Comment

Ok, thanks.. One more quick one, how do I change what mmods and smods have the ability to do?

In other words, I may not want them to see IP's and would like to change the mod options globally before adding him as a mod.

Comment

One more question, by adding a mod to a top level forum, will it give them permission to mod the sub level forums?

I did add a mod to the top level forum but see he's not tagged as a mod to the sub level forums.

Comment

Smods you cannot, they are adminstrators of the forum, but lack access to the admin control panel.

Moderators permissions are controled when you add them to specific categorys or forums in the forum manageer.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
          Working...
          X