Subscription Expiration Problems

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Subscription Expiration Problems

I set up a sample subscription, to test things out.

It added me to the appropriate Secondary User Group correctly. But when I login to the admincp, the one-day subscription I tested is listed as expiring on December 9th, yet it's still listed as "active", and I'm still in the secondary user group that the subscription added me to.

What's going on with the subscription expiration? Shouldn't it pull me out of the Secondary User Group once the subscription has expired?

Did the scheduled Subscriptions task run?
    Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
    Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

Originally posted by Steve Machol
      Did the scheduled Subscriptions task run?
      It looks like it did run, yes.

275Subscriptions17:40, 11th Dec 2004Subscriptions Updated

Comment

I just modified a test subscription for myself, made it expire already, and ran the Subscriptions Task by hand (through the admincp) and it removed me from the group correctly.

I'm going to set up another test and watch it closely.

Is there any sort of diagnostics I can turn on to see exactly what the Subscripion Task does each time it runs?

Comment

No, there is no diagnostics for this.
          Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
          Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

Glad to hear it isn't just me.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
            Working...
            X