Fix Unique Indexes Prob.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fix Unique Indexes Prob.

I went to use the Fix Unique Indexes and I got this error when it was trying to do the "Subscribethread" What happened and how can I fix it??

Code:
     Database error in vBulletin 3.0.3:
    Invalid SQL: ALTER TABLE subscribethread DROP INDEX indexname
    mysql error: Can't DROP 'indexname'. Check that column/key exists
    mysql error number: 1091
    Date: Friday 10th of December 2004 10:17:10 PM
    Script: http://www.twistedcrow.com/forums/admincp/repair.php
    Referer: http://www.twistedcrow.com/forums/admincp/repair.php

I just tried this on a test forum and it worked fine. Is there any specific reason you were running this? Did you make sure thet mysql-schema.php was in your install folder?

If for whatever reason the UNIQUE indexes in your database have been lost (usually this happens after importing an incomplete or corrupt SQL dump) you may find strange behavior, particularly when using the language and template systems.

This system will attempt to correct the problem and rebuild your UNIQUE indexes.

Please ensure that the mysql-schema.php file is present in the install folder on your web server before continuing.
    Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
    Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

Originally posted by Steve Machol
      I just tried this on a test forum and it worked fine. Is there any specific reason you were running this? Did you make sure thet mysql-schema.php was in your install folder?
      Yes the mysql-schema.php is in the install folder.. I only was gonna run it cause I just updated to the 3.0.3 version and since it was a new option. I figured I'd do it.. and it does work..it just stops at "subscribethread"

Comment

Sorry, I don't know why you got that error. Perhaps your db user does not have DROP permissions to this database.
        Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
        Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

According to that error there is no collum to be droped

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
          Working...
          X