X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• b00tsauce
    replied
    Originally posted by Steve Machol
    As daemon said this is currently not possible. This requires modifying the code. You can try asking for help with this over at vbulletin.org.
    Thanks Steve.

Leave a comment:

• Steve Machol
    replied
    As daemon said this is currently not possible. This requires modifying the code. You can try asking for help with this over at vbulletin.org.

Leave a comment:

• b00tsauce
    replied
    Size and storage is not really a problem. Quite honestly I'd like to hear what the vB guys have to say about this.

Leave a comment:

• daemon
    replied
    Sorry, but this is currently not possible. Paid subscriptions are done by a per-forum base only. I don't think doing it by a per-post or even a per-thread basis would be practical for large boards as it would require a lot more storage space to figure out what user had access to a particular post or thread.

I do not know of any hack/modification that does this. You can try asking at vBulletin.org, though, but I'm not sure of the feasibility of this.

Leave a comment:

• b00tsauce
    started a topic Paid Subscription for specific post?

Paid Subscription for specific post?

Im sorry if this has been posted already, but I want to know if it's possible to have a Paid Subscription for a specific post...? At the moment I had a paid subscription forum and I set the usergroups & permissions, but I would love to do this for every individual post WITHIN that forum, so that some members can buy the rights to see that specific post rather than have a monthly fee to see the whole forum.

It's kinda tough to find this kind of feature on here and I was wondering if it's possible...?

Can anyone help out? Maybe there's something similar out there, but I wouldnt know how to search for it.

Any help would be DEEPLY appreciated.

Thanks so much!
widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X