New Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Post

I have already ask for help on this but it seemed that I never got a answer... My problem is I see forums have new post....When I click New Post its saids NO New Matches....blah blah blah....I know that isnt right..Whats wrong???

Nobody else on the site is having the problem.........

2nd

one of my mods moved some threads and post into another forum and now it saids we are down to 8000 or so post when we was almost at 10000 so what happened???

http://www.thewrestlingworld.com

If you are the only person on your site having this problem, then I would suspect it's a firewall, cookie, browser or browser cache issue.

As for the moved threads, make sure the forum they were moved into is set up to count posts. Also you could update your thrreads and forum counters.
    Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
    Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

ok thanks i will check on the forum count thing...cause i already did the recount and i went back threw with a calculator and did them myself...Yes im behind a fire wall im using the one in windows xp home edition..

Comment

where can i find the option for the count post thing for each forum?

Comment

Admin CP -> Forums & Moderators -> Forum Manager -> Edit Forum -> Count Posts Made in this Forum Towards User Post Counts
          Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
          Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

OK.....Their anyway I can get my post using my firewall...It seems to work now without my firewall.....

Comment

Working...
            X