okay i really need help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• okay i really need help

Okay, now that i've downloaded a style "Silent Ghost" from this forum... thanks to the creator, (its hot) -- how do i go about installing it? Please be specific because i'm still very new to this and i appreciate everyones help so far.

You can find info here:

http://www.vbulletin.com/docs/html/

->Styles & Templates->Download / Upload Styles->Uploading a Style
    [HOWTO] integrate any vB site into Opera quicksearch

Comment

where do i FTP images to?

Comment

usually... to the root of your vb installation i.e. www.yourdomain.com/vb/here
        John

Comment

im not understanding... no one is being specific enough....

the style i downloaded has dozens of folders ... i dont understand where im supposed to put all this stuff? please help

Comment

maybe someone can hit me up on AIM and explain this better to me

aim - sacraficez

Comment

wow.. no help

Comment

Please wait at least 12 hours before bumping your posts.

The documentation is pretty good. Perhaps you could explain exactly what you don't understand. And please wait patiently for an answer.
                Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
                Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

Sorry.. didn't mean to be so impatient

Okay, the problem is that I'm not understanding exactly where to put all the files that are needed to set this style up. I mean, if you download the Dark Ghost one or whatever it's called, and just if someone can explain to me step by step on how to install this thing. WHere to FTP things, and how to do it all in the admin panel, because i am absolutely lost.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                  Working...
                  X