style question?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• style question?

Ok I have setup difrent styles for diffrent sections but I also have a special style for members to veiw the site and when there at work or dail up so its reall plain. Is there a way to set up the work style to stay that style in every section if thats the style there set to?
    www.djjeffa.com

Sorry, I don't follow. Please try explaining again.
    Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
    Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

my website www.djjeffa.com has 2 main styles xtreem wich is defalt and work witch is a plain style. I have made other nonchoseable styles for certine sections but i only want the members who have the defalt(xtreem) style to see them cause if the have it set for work i want it to stay work nomater what they view and when set to xtreem i want it to chang styles that i have set as they go to the diffrent sections.
      www.djjeffa.com

Comment

If I understand you correctly this requires modifying the code. You can try asking for help with this over at vbulletin.org.
        Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
        Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

Working...
        X