Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Steve Machol
    replied
    That's a bit much to be able to help with based on the info you've provided. Can you please open your forums to Guests so we can see them? Also have you installed any hacks (including portals) or added any code to the footer, headinclude, header or phpinclude templates? Have you modified any of the templates? I can pretty much guarantee that you would not have thgese problems with the original files and templates, so you may want to reupload the original files, then if you still have problems, revert your templates.

Leave a comment:

• FTWiseguy
    started a topic 2 Problems In Need Of Help ASAP...

2 Problems In Need Of Help ASAP...

1. Alright, I had someone put up my vBulletin board because I didn't want to go to all the hassle, because I'm a very impatient person lol. Anyway, I have now had countless problems with it. For one, my main account, I can't even post, it won't let me. Now everyone is having the same problem and if I click a smilie, it brings me to the top of the page. I click "B" for bold, it brings me to the top of the page. EVERYTHING that I click brings to the top of the page, and nothing even goes in the message box. I need help with this.

2. Secondly, as you see above, you have an arrow that points down next to "Search", and for staff you have arrows next to "Thread Tools", well, again, I do not have that. For some reason, the drop-down menu isn't there at all. What the hell? What do I do for this. Step by step instructions or assisting personally would be absolutely great. I just opened my board @ RapIncorporated.Com/forums

HELP ME PLEASE lol!
widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X